Vision is important, and yet you might choose to take it for granted, by not caring for your eyes well. You need to take good care of your eyes by participating in non-risky behavior, getting regular checkups, and visiting a qualified optometrist. You can visit Dr. Nicholas Rutkowski Bourbonnais or Frankfort to receive quality care from a skilled team and state of the art equipment.
About Dr. Rutkowski
Dr. Rutkowski is a certified optometrist offering superior vision and health care at Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D., and Associates. There are three available centers located at Bourbonnais and Frankfort, Illinois. The doctor handles patients in need of eye examinations, contacts, glasses, red, and dry eye treatment for patients of all ages.
Dr. Nicholas Rutkowski provides affordable care for all visiting patients. He advocates for the enlightenment of a patient throughout the entire treatment so that you are aware of all developments and make informed decisions. Dr. Rutkowski spends his free time cycling, reading, or fishing. He is happily married and a proud father of two daughters.
- Eye Exams- A comprehensive examination is used to determine the status of your eye health and eyesight. Dr. Rutkowski conducts advanced retinal imaging using advanced tech and skills. The Jaeger chart and Snellen eye charts are used in determining the length of your vision.
- Astigmatism- A refractive error might occur as a result of having a long and more oval cornea affects the light focusing on the retina. As a result, the vision can become blurry, ranging from mild to severely blurred images. Patients are treated using LASIK surgery, lenses, or eyeglasses.
- Contacts and Glasses- You can use eyeglasses or contact lenses to improve your vision. There is a variety of glasses and contacts that are appropriate for different eye conditions. A series of conclusive tests are run to ensure that you get the right contacts or glasses.
- Red Eye Treatment- Red eye is an irritating and uncomfortable condition that is characterized by bloodshot eyes. The specialists run a series of tests to ensure that you get specialized treatment owing to the symptoms and causes.
- Eye Allergy- Allergic eye problems develop when your eyes react to allergens. The eyes secrete histamine to combat the allergen, resulting in red and watery eyes. Treatment is drafted depending on the cause and symptoms of your eye allergy.
- Dry Eye Treatment- Dry Eye inhibits the production of adequate tears and poor quality of tears. If untreated, the symptoms get worse and make your vision blurred. The team provides counseling and guidance on how to improve your eye health.
- LASIK- Traditional LASIK can be used by your surgeon in reshaping your cornea or correcting your vision through surgery. InterLase™ surgery allows your surgeon to use laser energy to flip and reshape the cornea. A test is done to determine your eligibility for LASIK.
- Eye Health Specialty- you need to have annual eye tests to ensure that your eyes are in perfect shape. Dr. Nicholas Rutkowski and his associates will help you by running conclusive eye tests. You shall receive appropriate treatment and guidance required to maintain quality eyesight.
You book an appointment through the site or make a phone call to the friendly team at 815-217-9266.