Holding your baby in your hands is both fun and reassuring. However, women are susceptible to various health conditions that may affect their ability to bring forth life. Therefore, taking the right precautions is imperative to maintaining your fertility. For Wayne fertility preservation, consult the talented specialists at University Reproductive Associates to realize your motherhood dream.
What is Fertility Supervision?
Fertility preservation denotes a medical specialty that focuses on saving or protecting eggs and reproductive organs in women that are vulnerable to infertility. To increase your chances of mothering in the future, your skilled team at University Reproductive Associates regularly perform fertility preservation. They also offer counseling services.
Am I Eligible for Fertility Preservation?
Your skilled service provider at University Reproductive Associates determines your eligibility for fertility preservation during your consultation. You should contact their offices if you have been diagnosed with conditions such as;
- An autoimmune disorder such as lupus
- Endometriosis or uterine fibroids
- A genetic disorder affecting future fertility
Also, women at childbearing age diagnosed with cancer seek fertility preservation often. The expert practitioners at University Reproductive Associates specialize in fertility preservation for cancer patients. Modern cancer treatments are less risky to your reproductive organs. However, traditional therapies such as chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation may affect your fertility.
For women still at childbearing age, the specialists recommend cancer patients to schedule consultations for fertility preservation to prevent future fertility complications. You may consider fertility preservation if you want to pause childbearing for any reason.
Fertility Preservation Methods
At University Reproductive Associates, your physician explores your fertility preservation options upon consultation. Preservation methods include;
Embryo freezing counts as the most effective fertility preservation method. The treatment entails the extraction of eggs from your ovaries and freezing them.
If you lack a male partner, your experts at University Reproductive Associates may opt for egg freezing. Though similar to embryo freezing, this treatment differs since the egg is frozen and absent from fertilization.
In-vitro Maturation (IVM)
Embryo and egg freezing require hormone injection to stimulate egg production. In contrast, IVM is an experimental fertility preservation method that avoids using medications before egg retrieval. In this process, immature eggs are withdrawn from your ovaries and matured in the laboratory before cryopreservation.
Ovarian Tissue Freezing
Ovarian tissue freezing is useful for women undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatment to the pelvis. However, this treatment is considered an experimental option.
You can visit University Reproductive Associates for other world-class services such as:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)- For couples struggling to have a baby, the specialists at University Reproductive Associates offer innovative fertility solutions, including IVF, to aid conception.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)- PCOS is a common gynecological problem. Using an individualized approach, your capable team at University Reproductive Associates provides various innovative solutions to help out women with this condition.
- Endometriosis– Women who have endometriosis have increased chances of infertility. If you witness this condition or its symptoms, contact University Reproductive Associates for effective diagnosis and treatment.
- Infertility- Being unable to bear a child can be stressful. Your fertility experts at University Reproductive Associates provide effective solutions aiming to increase your chances of conceiving.
Childbearing is a dream come true. Consult the professionals at University Reproductive Associates to discover more about fertility preservation.