Having neck or back pain can be such an unpleasant experience. When you have neck pain, you cannot sleep well, turn your head, and it affects your posture. Having back pain affects your movement and your day-to-day activities. The good news is that your Albany neck and back pain specialists at Orthopaedic Associates can help relieve your pain.
What causes neck and back pain?
There are different causes of neck and back pain. These include:
- Strenuous activities such as lifting heavy loads or doing an activity that requires repetitive twisting
- Having an abnormal growth like bone spurs
- Strain or sprain and muscle tension
- Experiencing muscle and ligament tears and muscle weakness in your back
- Having conditions like arthritis which affects