Dr. Jake Schmutz applies naturopathic medical training to boost the innate healing mechanisms and uncover underlying causes of your disease at Integrative Medica. His training and enthusiasm about lifelong learning ensure that all visiting patients have immediate access to conventional and alternative medicine for a better life. To enjoy the quality of services offered at Integrative Medica, you can schedule an appointment today.
About Integrative Medica
Integrative Medica is a practice in Salt Lake City, Utah, offering conventional and alternative medicine to treat adults experiencing various debilitating conditions. At the practice, Jake Schmutz, NMD, a highly educated and experienced naturopathic doctor uses a multi-faceted approach to ensure that you are treated in a friendly environment.
Dr. Schmutz adheres to a philosophical model involving accurate diagnosis, stimulation of your body’s natural healing, and identification of the root cause of your illness to find the best cure and relief for your symptoms. Your treatment is customized to ensure that you get immediate and long-lasting results.
You can visit Integrative Medica for functional and alternative treatment for fatigue, hair restoration, management of autoimmune diseases, stem cell therapy, thyroid problems, bioidentical hormone therapy, and irritable bowel syndrome. Advanced medical options include ozone therapy, platelet-rich plasma therapy, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and prolozone therapy.
Integrative Medica focuses on the relief of symptoms by using extensive training and skills in nutraceuticals, medical nutrition, botanical, and pharmaceutical medications. Dr. Schmutz works to eliminate underlying issues and prescribes medication to achieve whole-body healing.
Services Offered at Integrative Medica
You can visit Integrative Medica for services like:
- Autoimmune disease
- Bioidentical hormone therapy
- Brain health
- Hair restoration
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Integrative oncology
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- IV therapy
- Management of chronic fatigue
- Ozone therapy
- Platelet-rich plasma therapy
- Prolozone therapy
- PRP facial injections
- Stem cell therapy
- Treatment of Lyme disease
- Weight loss
Monday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday – by appointment only
Where is the Practice Located?
6360 S. 3000 E., #325, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84121
You can call 801-383-2190 to receive further directions
Why Should I Visit Integrative Medica?
- Integrative Medica offers you access to advanced equipment and techniques, ensuring immediate and long-lasting relief.
- The practice allows you to choose a doctor that you are comfortable sharing with (Dr. Schmutz or Dr. Hersh)
- At Integrative Medica, quality care is available for an insured, uninsured, and underinsured patient as the facility targets Salt Lake City residents.
- Your treatment plan is customized to ensure that your needs are met to treat the underlying causes.
- The entire Integrative Medica team is friendly and working to uphold your comfort and quick recovery.
- Testimonials indicate a good number of duly satisfied clients after single or numerous visits to Integrative Medica.
Integrative Medica houses naturopathic doctors & functional and holistic medicine specialists devoted to serving Salt Lake City, Utah residents. To learn more about the services offered at Integrative Medica, you can call the practice or book an appointment online.