Your skin will be impacted by aging including enlarged pores, sun damage, discoloration, uneven skin tone, and fine lines. Those defects can also ruin your self-confidence. As you age, life will have an impact on your skin. This can include damage from the sun, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, scars, and discoloration. Rock Hill laser hair removal can help you regain your confidence through Hybrid Fractional Laser (HALO) treatment.
Halo laser treatment uses a combination of ablative and non-ablative lasers in the treatment of damaged skin. This procedure is effective, and you will take a short time to recover after treatment.
Reasons to Choose Halo Laser Therapy
If you wish to have a short downtime and extraordinary results after skin treatment, Halo laser therapy is the way to go. The procedure works by heating your skin’s top layer using non-ablative methods. Ablative methods are then used to remove the outer layers of your skin, which stimulates the production of natural collagen during the healing process. The combination of ablative and non-ablative skin removal techniques enables you to experience the benefits of each where it is best suited. Your dermatologist will customize your treatment plan to suit your cosmetic needs including the number of sessions to be undertaken.
How Halo Laser Therapy Works
Your dermatologist will run the Halo handpiece on your face in a rolling motion all through the treatment session. You can easily incorporate the therapy in your daily routine since you are allowed to wear cosmetics the next day after treatment. Laser therapy achieves the right depth of the skin with real precision to help remove deep-seated damage.
Am I a Good Candidate for Halo Laser Skin Treatment?
You may be wondering about how to tell if Halo therapy is right for you. Go for the procedure if:
- You wish to enhance the appearance of your face and neck’s skin.
- You want to rejuvenate your skin after it has suffered damage from the sun (dyschromia) and scarring from acne.
- You want to have a youthful look by fading away fine lines and wrinkles.
- You want a treatment method that has a low downtime, yet delivers quick results.
- Your skin has pigmented lesions.
Benefits of HALO Therapy
- More comfortable compared to the traditional methods of skin restoration
- Fast healing process. You can use your make-up within 24 hours after treatment
- No occlusive post-care
- You can notice a change in your skin texture within weeks
- The procedure is easy to perform and has low risks
Get in Touch with Us
Do you wish to restore the radiant skin glow you had when you were young? We believe that age is only a number and it is not too late to look young once again. You can learn more about Halo laser by visiting our clinic for a consultation. Book an appointment today and have one of our skin specialists address your concerns to help you make the right choice towards your aesthetic vision.